FREE Sample Audit Tip

This is a great place to share all of your knowledge, tips, tid-bits, tools, resources, articles, and invaluable auditing information you would like to make available to others.

Moderators: NAMAS Moderator, Shannon DeConda

FREE Sample Audit Tip

Postby admin » Fri Oct 17, 2014 11:31 am

In our effort to continue to provide FREE resources to the Medical Auditing and Compliance Industry, NAMAS is posting one of our most recent auditing tips for free access.
Our Medical Auditing Tips are sent out weekly and are just one of our many benefits available through our NAMAS Membership Benefits.
*Please Note* Due to these construction of these tips in a eBlast format, the quality of the PDF is not able to accurately portray the true product, but we hope you find value in this sample.
Attachments
Sample for Forum.pdf
FREE Sample Medical Auditing Tip
(1.08 MiB) Downloaded 710 times
admin
Site Admin

Re: FREE Sample Audit Tip

Postby Vonnie » Wed Nov 05, 2014 3:11 pm

I'm impressed!! I am a new member, so is there any way to actually have this 10/10/14 Auditing Tips issue? And the surgery auditing tool? I am amazed at the benefits this membership offers!
Vonnie

Re: FREE Sample Audit Tip

Postby admin » Wed Nov 05, 2014 3:34 pm

You can log into the members only section of namas.co and you will have access to the auditor's toolkit and the surgical auditing tool is located in there. If you need help accessing the members only section you can email our team at namas@namas.co :D
admin
Site Admin

Return to Resources and Tools for the Auditor and Compliance Professionals